– Complete management of cable networks through
a friendly and intuitive graphical interface.
– Several types of representation according to the desired detail level.
– Slicing module allowing the description of a
slice by “drag and drop” of different
ducts and cables from catalogs.
– Customization of object catalogs
ducts, cables, etc.
– Project management
– Exporting the CableMap data model
in ESRI FeatureClass
Intuitive geographic editing allows you to draw
and manage the following complex cases:
– Traces with large number of ducts and
– Complex slices. (real duct position in the field)
-Y shaped ducts.
– Passing trough cables.
– Junction or derivation inside a duct
– Management in the same base of all types of networks
wired, voltage levels, homeowners
– Ducts containing ducts.
The statistics module offers the possibility to export
lengths or lists of paths, paths or
cables according to different characteristics
such as owner of ducts or cables,
voltage level, cable name, occupancy
Results can be exported in MS format
Excel or FeatureClass ESRI.
CableMap is designes to communicate
with other applications. We also develop other APIs at need.
Underground cadastral map
Depending on the desired level of detail, several types of representations may be used. The universality of the data model, based on nodes and branches, makes it possible to manage all types of wired distribution networks.
The slicingmodule is the most ued interface. It is used to describe the content of network layouts by inserting “drag and drop” ducts and cables.
Each element come from a predefined catalog.
The generation of the slice is automatic and represented as informed objects.
Monday — Friday
7 a.m — 5 p.m
Phone: +41 (0)58 220 39 87
Rue du Crêt-Taconnet 12a